Skip to content
Maintankadin

Battleworn Tuskguard

varien
Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 am

Battleworn Tuskguard

Did the Stats on Battleworn Tusk get changed on ptr? I heard from someone that the 40 block rating has become 40 def rating instead.
Zalaria
Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:21 am
That's affirmative. Just logged on PTR, and it's definitely 40 defense rating.
_________________
Zalaria
<Silent Watch>
Medivh-US
Worldie
Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:02 am
So ehum, it's going to lose a lot of uncrushabilty but gain way more pure avoidance.
_________________

Dorvan
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:18 am
HKG are still way better, but if this goes live my tuskguard is definitely going to be replacing my T4 helm in my boss mitigation set. Nice change imo
_________________
Nicki
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:18 am
hard khorium win with no questions asked...
_________________
To face death and glory with an equal smile
Sthallas
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:54 am
Yeah until I actually get the T 2.0 Eng goggle schematic to drop I'm going to feel like a chump running around with the 1.0 goggles since I just leveled Eng this week strictly to replace the crappy BR in the Tuskguard. Ah well, hope the schematic drops quick Very Happy

Still I wish they'd replace the +hit with expertise on the Eng googles though...
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=sthallas
Makaijin
Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:27 pm
I assume they change block rating to defense? Not block value?
If it's from block rating then it's a nice change. From block value? it's gonna be quite a nerf.
_________________
Eanin
Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 pm
I noticed this change is no longer documented on "Changed Items" or on the test realm at thottbot.

Did they decide keep them they way it is?
_________________