Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZOMG Restickied!

Dorvan
Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:41 pm

ZOMG Restickied!

After trialling it for a couple of weeks, we've decided to go back to individual stickies for the gear guides so that they're more visible when your first visit the forum. As always, keep churning out that good material and let Lore or I know if you find something you think deserves a sticky.

Any other suggestions are always more than welcome Smile
_________________
Joanadark
Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:37 pm
Do you guys have secret forums only you can see?
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Joanadark
Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 pm
It DOES exist!
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Lore
Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:47 pm
IF SUCH A PLACE EXISTED this is what the thread listing would look like:

Lore - I'm awesome
Lore - Reasons why I'm awesome
Lore - Reasons why I'm more awesome than Dorvan
Lore - Addendum to previous statements of awesome
Lore - Dorvan sucks
Lore - Reasons why Dorvan sucks
Lore - Reasons why I'm better than Dorvan
Lore - Mathematical proof that Dorvan sucks and I am awesome
Lore - I suck
_________________
This is why we can't have nice things.
Levantine
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 pm
Rofl @ this thread
_________________