Skip to content
Maintankadin

Advice request: Threat or Health

Redrangyr
Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 am

Advice request: Threat or Health

Greetings all. I've been lurking for awhile and learning a TON from all of everyone's hard work.

Over the past few months I've been building gear towards entering Kara as a tank for my guild's second team (either OT or MT). So far I've managed to reach uncrittable and uncrushable (with kings and HS active). I feel my threat and health are both lacking, though I'm at a loss on what to focus on.

Are there tweaks to talents, gear or consumables that anyone can suggest?

Thanks in advance!
_________________
Dorvan
Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:55 am
Your next upgrades are badge and Kara loot, and you've got the gear to go after them. See the stickies for more details.
_________________
Guillex
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:08 am
Knowing what role you will be assuming will help you choose your gear.

If you're going to be MTing: You should be looking at staying uncrushable/uncrittable while stacking stam.

If you're going to be OTing: You want to be staying uncrushable/uncrittable while stacking spell damage.

That's about it. You should be able to do both with just a few gear changes.
_________________
Official thread killer

Redrangyr
Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 pm
thank you very much guys. I guess I just didn't have the confidence for success.
_________________