Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spell Damage Question...

kingharbromm
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Spell Damage Question...

Greetings Fellow Tankadins...

My trek in Azeroth is beginning to take me into the dark places of the world. I know it's my job to ensure safe passage for myself and my team and I also know spell damage is the best way for me to gain and keep control of those hostile situations that occur from time-to-time.

When should I start sacrificing Stamina gear for Spell Damage gear? How much do I need? I'm closing in on level 40 now and I've traded my Pendant of the Agate Shield (?) for a Citrine of Healing which gives me +8 spell damage. Also, I try to buy a hammer of healing when I can which gives me another +8-10 usually.

Thanks in advance,

Hringrim Holyhammer
Holy Warrior of Ironforge
Mazater
Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:27 pm
If I recall, around lvl 40 I tanked with 0 spelldamage and did just fine.
Salvation for the DPS'ers should be enough.
_________________
Korath
Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 am
At lvl 40ish I got the flurry axe and stuck +40 spell dmg on it (Reckoning & Flurry poc = woooooooo!!!) that kept me till the BF spell dmg mace drop and then the light sabre from SP with +40 spell dmg enchant kept me will 70.
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Silfen 66 Beast Hunter .::.