Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mantle of Abrahmis- take or pass to the warrior OT?

gworroll
Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Mantle of Abrahmis- take or pass to the warrior OT?

My current tanking shoulders are Spaulders of Dementia out of heroic sethekk. The warrior OT I'd consider passing to also has these.

The next potential upgrade I'm likely to see is the Mantle of Abrahmis. More stamina, less avoidance so it's really more of a sidegrade than a straight upgrade.

I'm currently uncrushable in my raid tank gear, with a bit under 1% to spare on top of that. 14,247 unbuffed health.

I'm not sure what the OT's stats are in his tank gear, though I do know his health is lower than mine even with the tauren racial.

Should I take them or would it likely be better to just pass them to the OT?
_________________
Jensaarai
Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Well, they're an upgrade for both of you...especially if you're still uncrushable I'd take those shoulders for the stam/armor upgrade you get. It sounds like they'd be a bigger upgrade for your OT, though either of you could take them. Up to you if you want to be nice ^_^
_________________