Skip to content
Maintankadin

47/12, Where to spend my last 2 points?

Tbolt
Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 am

47/12, Where to spend my last 2 points?

Hey guys, I recently changed my spec to cut out some luxuries like PoJ and reckoning in favor of filling up anticipation and precision in order to be a better tank. Now I am 47/12 and don't know where to spend my last 2 points. Most other specs I've seen usually put the last two into spell warding but I'm not a big fan of that talent. So my options are:
-2 back into PoJ
-2 into spell warding
-2 into reckoning (I miss it so much, but everyone says it's no good for raiding)
-1 into SoCommand for solo purposes and the other one in spellwarding/reckoning

Can anyone help me out here and make a case for going any of these routes? Is 1 point in reckoning still going to give me problems against raid bosses because I sure could use it for AoE purposes. I'm uncrushable, with about 13k health unbuffed and around 300 spelldamage. Thanks.
_________________
Pizbit
Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 am
Yeah imp crusader, it's the most 'helpful' place.
_________________
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Tbolt
Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Thanks for the responses, imp crusader wouldn't be bad but some of the dps are already riding my threat as it is so I don't know if I wanna give them the extra crit. I was leaning towards reckoning but I guess not, I think I may just throw it into spell warding after all like everyone else.

By the way if someone could move this into the right forums, it was early in the morning when I posted and put it in the wrong one by accident haha, sorry.
_________________