Skip to content
Maintankadin

best endgame gear combo?

Morganim
Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:23 am
TBH
i prefer the morogrim ring and the al'ar cape, but thats just my opinion
oh and librams a shocker, mother shaz one is much better tbh
_________________
Raein
Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 am
I'd take the "Faceplate of the Impenetrable" over "Lightbringer Faceguard" due to the Block Value.

And then "Lightbringer Leggaurds" over "Praetorian Legguards", since I more or less consider +hit a waste of Item Level point.

Therefore I'd also take "The Darkener's Grasp" over "Pendant of the Titans".

and "Phoenix-Wing Cloak" over "Pepe's Shroud of Pacification".

"Eternium Shell Bracers" over "The Seeker's Wristguards"

"Tempest Chaos" over "Hammer of Judgement"

Might even consider using "Signet of the Last Defender" over "Band of the Abyssal Lord".

But everything is situational, and depends on what you're actually planning to do ... and after all I'm just a scrub. Smile

http://wowdigger.com/character/view/26580/neko#o1
is what I'm aiming for anyways.

missing 11 pieces, atm, and haven't seen a conqeuror token dropped for months, and a lot of players actually still actually still need those for their primary pve specc, and yeah I'm raiding as holy as well so Prot Gear is offspecc loot for me. Might soon get my hands on a Tempest Chaos tho ;>
Aalryn
Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 am
I think my gear is the best end game combo right now. Rolling Eyes


Faceplate of the Impenetrable? Yea it's good, but not worth breaking up the amazing 4 piece bonus for. I could wear tier 6 legs instead but loosing THAT much stamina and THAT much avoidance isn't worth the total switch. Not to mention +hit is NOT a waste of item level points.

Phoenix wing cloak? it's about even. At this stage the extra hit and dodge is worth more, but they are extremely close.

Tempest of chaos vs hammer of judgement. The two weapons are for all intents and purposes the same thing. Spell crit isn't doing anything for us so it's a little spell hit vs a little spell damage. Again a tossup.

From the OP. I certainly wouldn't include a stamina trinket over avoidance trinkets, but i have both madness & vengeance that I never use anymore.
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius
Joanadark
Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:59 pm
stop linking all my gear.



jerks.
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com