Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which T4 hat to take?

rodos
Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am

Which T4 hat to take?

So I have my T4 helm token, but I'm wondering which one to take. I have Tankatronic Goggles, so the tanking helm is a bit lackluster in terms of health and avoidance. Is it worth grabbing for a threat set? Would X-52 Technician's Helm actually work better for a down-gear 5-man set? It has more +dam and some mp5, but I do have the T4 gloves for the set bonus.

Otherwise I could take the healing hat, but the 10mp5 on Mask of Penance would be hard to give up.
_________________
Lakirby
Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:04 am
Take the prot one and use it in your threat set.
_________________

Morganim
Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:15 am
What is your healing helm?
_________________
Nemi
Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:20 pm
Yeah i did finally find a use for T4, you should grab the prot. I tank 5 mans with near full T4, and void reaver cause he hits like a sissy girl.
_________________
Ciandin
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:59 pm
Build Justicebringer 2000 with your next primal nether. That'll also help you gain more engy skill to get to 375 for the flying machine if your not already there.