Skip to content
Maintankadin

Avoidance vs uncrushability progress

Athon
Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:43 am

Avoidance vs uncrushability progress

When prot pallys ding lvl 70, it's hard to get to 102.4% uncrushability. At this point the pure avoidance (miss/parry/dodge) is close to 50%. Now I'm wondering... When you get more pure avoidance, how high does uncrushability get, or is it possible to keep it close to 102.4%?
Worldie
Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:03 am
At the moment i'm always around 107% without the badge libram. I can get up to 96% passive atm, can't seemb to menage to get that last 6% Sad


It's "hard" to keep it near 102.4%, more because u'll always have too much block. Pure avoidance is usually between 50 and 60%
_________________

Afraithe
Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 am
I either play with 30/18/20/10 (dodge, parry, block, miss) or 25/18/25/10 for more threat, I can also shift around to get more like 28/18/24/10 (would be a good illidan set). Almost all my gear sets give me around 105-110% without the libram. Damn mother haven't dropped the blockvalue one, I usually play with the lvl 68 +47 sd to Concecration.

I have not even tried to put together a passive set, I don't see any point really, some say its good for farming, well I have other lvl 70 chars for that Smile

(Currently armory shows my retri set)
_________________