Skip to content
Maintankadin

Leveling boots

Stoops417
Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Leveling boots

I don't understand why http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28069 Golden cenarion greaves are listed as being superior as a tanking item to

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24064the ironsole clompers from normal ramparts.

With just green stam gems, would the extra stam not outweigh the SD on the cenarions?
_________________
*WARNING! Highly Susceptible to Flameage!*


[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre'Thalas&n=Nerfbait[/url]
Invisusira
Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Not sure what list you're looking at, but yeah those blow the cenarion out of the water. No contest at all.

To be fair, that IS a LOT of +dmg on those cenarion greaves, even if they were L70.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Maranus
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 pm
Who cares about the stam spell damage all the way, baybe, you're leveling FFS.
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Pizbit
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:28 pm
I used the clompers until kara. Very Happy
_________________
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.