Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spell Damage

Elysianlight
Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Spell Damage

How much is good for running with t6 dpsers? granted Im not maintanking any raid bosses butim usually tanking heroics or zul aman with tier 6 people, My normal tank set has 413 dmg and I rarely have any problems but I was just wondering what some of the endgame tanks here use.

Id armory someone like lore or aalryn but for all I know they could have a special "spell damage set" for when there maintanking or aoe tanking.

Would you say 600 is a good solid number for competing with tier 6 dpsers?

Also do you use fort flasks or flask of blinding light?
_________________
Elysianlight
Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Alright thanks for the quick and helpful response Smile

So my 413 isn't as bad as I expected it to be, another 50 or so and i should be good, which I can get if bloodboil or najentus ever drop there stuff.

I notice your using the warrior bracers from naj and the warrior belt from bloodboil, personally preference for more avoidance or just bad luck?

I like my akama bracers Sad
_________________