Skip to content
Maintankadin

Quick Question

Aerieus
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 am

Quick Question

My guild is now working on getting Gruuls down (we have downed him once) Now i am not the main tank in the guild ... often i just OT then Heal the raid (that is my role).

But i am asking if just going after the badge gear for my upgrades is better than spending the points in Gruuls (as that is the only 25 man we attempt) I am not in the ZA rotation as that is for the guild officers and couple others.

I am in the weekly farming group for kara and really only want the nightbane shield out of there now. I am working on the 75 badges for the BP.

Thanks all for any information. I think i know the right answer (I do have 2 tier 4 pieces gloves/helm).

I cant link my armory b/c the IT nazi blocks everything .. this site slips under the radar.
_________________
Aerieus Level 70 Bloodknight - Hellscream server
Guillex
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 am
You can always pick up the Magus Blade from Gruul... The ALD also.

If you don't have the t4 shoulders, pick those up.

That's all I can think of.
_________________
Official thread killer