Skip to content
Maintankadin

question

Fisho
Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:53 am

question

Hi all,

Yesterday i had a conversation with one of the officers in our guild about my gear.
This is my armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Fisho

He told me to work more on block rating, get rid of the shoulders and change the chest for http://www.wowwiki.com/Breastplate_of_the_Righteous

I personally feel pretty comfortable about my gear, i'm doing heroics to get the badges stuff to get raid ready, since i'm not atm, but i feel i have enough avoidance for heroics. Together with the nice spelldamage i dont have any problems tanking bosses in heroics. I dont even have to use salvation in most cases to keep enough threat.

What are you opinions about it?
Tbolt
Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:48 am
You're the guild leader who cares what the other guy says hahaha.

If I were you however I would definitely change the chest and shoulders, you can keep the shoulders you have now though for a threat set perhaps. I am assuming that you wanna be a raid tank however...if not then you'll just be doing heroics (which you say you do well in) and regular dungeons (=cake). Since you said you run heroics why not get the badge chest and since it looks like you have access to kara by the looks of your gear there are more than sufficient replacements in there for both chest and shoulders. Outside kara and heroic rewards there is the righteous chest as your officer said, you can also get the jadeskull breatplate from mech, or even the revered chest from aldor if you're with their faction.
For the shoulders the righteous shoulders are great and you can get them from Laj in Botanica. Or try heroic sethekk and get the dementia shoulders which are also good.
The rest of your stuff looks pretty good although a better shield like the crest of sha'tar or the ogri'la rep one would help you out as well.
_________________
Fisho
Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 am
Well, we all know thar armory is slow as ...

I've joined a different guild with my former guildmembers, but armory still says i have my own guild Shocked

I'm trying to run heroics like crazy to get the chest and other items.