Skip to content
Maintankadin

Choice of Tanking Rings?

Aurica
Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:28 pm

Choice of Tanking Rings?

Hi all

I need some help with my ring selection

I'm in a guild that has access to ZA/SSC/TK

Now I'm currently using these two rings
Violet Signet of the Great Protector
Seventh Ring of Tirisfalen

But I'm noticing two new rings that has higher stamina
Ring of Sundered Souls
Signet of the Last Defender

Any tankadins have any advice on which ring to go for? I'm contemplating dropping the Kara Rep Ring and torn between the TK trashdrop ring and the two new ones with 45 stam each.
_________________
Elsie
Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 pm
Seventh Ring of Tirisfalen / Ring of Sundered Souls is the best combo at that level. Signet of the Last Defender from ZA is nice, but has no defense or avoidance, and you can't really sub out too much avoidance at tier 5 level.

That said, I like the Eternium Band of the Sentry from Mechanar more than the Kara ring.
Aurica
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 am
I was under the impression that having more stamina can be a good thing.

So in this case.. is having both Ring of Sundered Souls and Signet Ring of the Last defender better?

Or its advisable to retain the KARA ring?
_________________
Faylinn
Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:32 am
I am actually using the Rep one with The Seal of Danzalar (from lurker) Its not optomal, but I had some wiggle room, and the +spell is nice.
_________________

Bouncelot 60 Human Paladin - StormScale
Shadowhamer
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:39 am
I use the Sunder and the 7th rings. I still have the kara one, but IMO, The 7th ring is a great ring to up your BV.

Many people view having BV as a non issue, but you would be surprised by how much smoother your damage spikes are when you shave off 550 damage every time you block, and use BoSanc with it.

The Sundered Soul ring has nice avoidance stats, and stam. So its a great combo to use.
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
Zeels
Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:10 pm
I'm almost considering getting the badge ring. Since Shade won't drop his ring. Going to bite off his fingers next time and see if I get more lucky that way, or maybe he is one of those guys wearing it in a chain around his neck...
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
Aurica
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Oooh thanks for the advice all Smile
_________________