Skip to content
Maintankadin

Adventures in 2h Tanking: Here comes the short bus!!!

Invisusira
Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Adventures in 2h Tanking: Here comes the short bus!!!




Thank you DORVAN to alerting me to the presence of this weapon!
Adventures to follow!
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Worldie
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Omfg he really did it.

p.s. Invi, but that chest u have there, is the regular model for the Panzar Thar or you just reskinned something Oo?
_________________

JacobHC
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:33 pm
I can't be the only one that thinks the damage per second value of that weapon is ironic, given the name...
_________________
Gooey
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:47 pm
I like the orphan running by in the background
_________________
Guillorey - Aerie Peak - Uprising
Thesupreme
Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 pm
*Proceeds to tank Botanica on Normal*

I actually think crafting this mace might be a better option then what I currently do when someone has earned a helping hand in a normal instance. I usually just hop into my imbued netherweave robe and my Netherwind look-alike shoulders.

I wonder why people wont do heroics with me?
_________________
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Zeels
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:20 pm
With the word nintendo on your weapon?
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
judgemint
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:35 pm
I want to get that weapon and go Holy shock spec and kill some people Very Happy.

Though my favorite 2 handed tanking story was regular SL run. I was Ret spec and tanked completely in my arena gear at the time. Come to the 2nd boss, a windfury totem was down and reproced before the Mind Control. I 1 shot our warlock. Then on 2nd MC, I 2 shot the enhancement shaman Smile. Yeah, I haven't been asked to tank like that again Razz
_________________
Judgemint - Armory
US Whisperwind
Hammerjudge
Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:23 am
Since picture link is broken, could someone post text or something? I'm curious about what this thread is on.
_________________

Mazater
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:26 am
Amagad! A moving screenshot.

*Starts to run*
_________________
Ilara
Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:14 am
I sense Kitten Rescue take 2.
_________________
Ilara / Protection Paladin / 70 / Barthilas

I Tank with the true force of the light
Warrior's tank with a PMS bar...