Skip to content
Maintankadin

Darkmoon Card: Vengeance proc off blocks?

Romie
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:26 am

Darkmoon Card: Vengeance proc off blocks?

Just wondering if Darkmoon Card: Vengeance can proc if the damage is blocked (fully or partial) and the mob doesnt actually hit you.

thanks in advanced, romie
_________________
Andox
Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:26 am
I can confirm ranged procc, happend to me in Eots today
_________________
JacobHC
Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:48 am
Yes on both counts, confirmed by my combat log.

Partial Block
Worldie
Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:57 am
It can prob on any kind of "being struck", including auras, ranged attacks, spells, etc.

Pre-patch it used to proc even on strange things... like it procced on Solarian's adds when they spawned.
_________________

Mithos
Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Yeah, it used to proc from Doomwalkers "Mark of Death check" aura, would kill you if you had mark and do nothing otherwise, but hey, flying outside BT afk and I noticed I had pulled him about 10 times whist afk for 5 minutes ><.

I think weird stuff like this is fixed in 2.3, unsure.
_________________

Zahir
Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:10 am
getting the deck is so expensive Sad
_________________
Romie
Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:31 am
thanks for the infomation. now i just need gold Laughing

and hi2u Eanaddare
_________________
enbee
Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:01 am
It procs from mobs looking at you funnily (true story, kael p1 gogo)
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Jonlo
Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:33 am
I keep forgetting to take it off when pulling the Eredar in Arcatraz >_<

I can confirm it still procs off of Solarian adds spawning.
_________________