Skip to content
Maintankadin

Netherwind Defender, what uses and enchants on it?

Tbolt
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:17 am

Netherwind Defender, what uses and enchants on it?

Hey, i just got my defender and it's a pretty good looking shield. The defense stats aren't as good as the wayward footman though so I was wondering if anyone is using it to tanks instances and such, or is it more for farming and questing? Also what enchant or shield spike did you guys throw on it? Thanks
_________________
Andox
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:19 am
I used it until I got my Crest of Sha'tar Wink
_________________
Tbolt
Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:44 am
well I'm not exalted yet in order to get the crest, but thanks for responding to the question I asked so well.
_________________
Andox
Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:33 am
The ehncaht I did on it was a +12 stamina because I lacked stamina and wanted to push over 110k health.
_________________