Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which badge reward to get first?

Andox
Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:43 pm

Which badge reward to get first?

Hi!

I´m unsure about which badge reward t oget first. I´m thinking off the boots, they would higher my stamina aswell as giving me some nice spelldamage and 2 sockets. But my current boots, fleshbeasts, have some nice dodge on it.

It´s sad that ct profiles dont exist anymore..
_________________
Fain
Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:30 pm
I think you should get the Unwavering Legguards, then the Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian, then the belt(whichever one you need most) first by looking at your current armory.

(edited for clarification)
Worldie
Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:04 pm
The leggings are probably the best ones available until T6, and even there, i'd still use those legs for AoEtanking over the T6.

So i'd go for them first.

Well, i actually took them first.

The chest and the back also seemb very valuable.
_________________

Melathys
Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:35 pm
for me, its an issue of whats the biggest upgrade.

I'm sporting tier 4 legs and wrynn dynasty (depending on gear set)

then I have jade skull and vindicators hauberk for chest (again, depending on gear set)


... as such, the badge chest is my priority.


If I was in your position, I'd go for the chest first. It seems that pants off curator are much easier to obtain than chest off nightbane.

So basically, what I'm looking at, is which of the pieces is hardest to obtain the next upgrade, and get that badge version...which would be nightbane's drop. ie, which piece would last longest w/out a sidegrade. So far as I've seen, the chest piece is one of the final pieces of the entire gear set that people manage to upgrade, so why not get it first from badges.

in direct reference to your post...boots, there are two upgrades in kara, one a trash drop (direct upgrade of flesh beast) and from chess, again, easier than nightbane.

idk, i'm rambling. if it make sense, cool, if not, oh well. Smile
_________________
Andox
Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:56 pm
Auch, two advices, i have to sleep on it then Wink
_________________
Andox
Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:50 am
So, now when I´ve aked I realize my dumbness. Ofc there is Battlescarbots and Elusion boots in Kara, how did I think? Embarassed

But, I think I take the Chest, I´ve thought about it and read your posts, chest, legs belt is my order now.

Thanks!
_________________
Melathys
Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:43 am
i win
_________________
Ralthos
Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:10 pm
The more I look at the gear I want to collect, the more sure I am that I'm going to skip the heroic bracers and just keep the Vambraces of Courage for the block value. The 340 blocks I have currently just aren't to my liking.

I plan on getting the cloak or leggings next, aiming more towards leggings. I grabbed chest immediately to replace Jade-Skull.
_________________
Mellithe
Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:30 am
I went the chest first and the cloak will be second. An upgrade from the Devilshark should not be passed up imo.
_________________
Winter is Coming
Andox
Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 am
Hmm, If I enchant my current cloack the step from jadeskull t oBadgechest will be fine, I hope.
_________________