Skip to content
Maintankadin

What weapon enchants to use?

Thomasmgp
Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:05 am

What weapon enchants to use?

Just rerolled on my cousins realm and hes got a max chanter and gave me 500 gold. I plan on going Ret up to at least 35 maybe 40 before I go prot. What should I get for my 2 handers. Should I go with the +7 damage which would be cheaper or something like Fiery,Icy,ect proc types. Up until now have only played casters so dont know which procs would be better for 2 handers. Altho with the new quest exp changes I might stay with Ret till my 50s.
Invisusira
Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:13 am
I leveled ret and used Fiery on everything. Top of the DPS charts 100% of the time.

A lot of people level prot these days, check it out if you're into aoe grinding mobs.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Thomasmgp
Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:44 am
Yea I have all the videos for pally AoE grinding and one with some lame pally trying to prove that she can tank as good as a warrior Razz. But they added like 2k to each quest that i tried before I quit my 34 hunter so i might stick it out with Ret as long as possible. I will go prot eventually cause watching that guy do Strat is just insane. That and prot pally here is almost the exact same as a EQ pally which i played for a year or 2. Except i dont think we get pacify and I would kill for some slay undead hehe. Thanks for the advice time to make my cousin farm mats for me.

Also is there anywhere you can AoE grind cats Razz
Zhalseran
Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 am
Fiery is your best bet for going ret + 2hander. For prot, +40 spell damage is almost universally better I'd think
_________________