Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stack Block rating or dodge after uncrushable?

windfang
Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:30 am

Stack Block rating or dodge after uncrushable?

I am working on stacking block rating , Armor and HP as my main stats after reaching uncrushable(102.4% avoidance).Assume that i am tanking a boss in kara, I was thinking more along the lines that having high block rating will result in more blocks and hence more aggro generation.Of course healers will need to constantly keep the heals up and hence a focus on HP and armor.

However after reading thru posts here, it seems to me that i should be stacking dodge rather then block rating. The concern i have here is that too much dodge actually reduces ur aggro generation, similar to the "rage strave" problem faced by prot warrriors with too much dodge.

I am confused now as to which mitigation stat i should stack.

This is my char sheet. Ignore the crappy talent built.I was trying out a new build and my opinion is that without recokoning,aggro generation is slower and trash mob can get pulled off.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Windfang
Joanadark
Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:35 am
additionaly block rating after you reach uncrushable does exactly nothing whatsoever.
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com