Skip to content
Maintankadin

Outlands gear

Aramadin
Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 am

Outlands gear

Hi,

I just reached outlands (61 atm) and I've been doing a bunch of quests and ramparts/bf runs and there's a good deal of +spell damage plate with decent sta/str/int on it but also a lot of great stamina plate with no +spell damage and some gear on top of that with great stamina but resilience.

I'm having a tough time choosing what to go for. I'd rather just pick one kind of gear that i should stick too while leveling and a deal of tanking on the side.
Tbolt
Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:42 am
When I was leveling, I mostly took the warrior type gear from quest rewards unless it wasn't a huge improvement over what i already had or the spelldamage plate had some really good stats on it. But that's 'cause I wanted to tank a lot as I was leveling. If you wanna level as fast as possible through quests outside instances I'd say pick up more spelldamage.
Before you hit 70 you don't need that much spelldamage to be a good tank, unless your tanking for some well geared 70s, so its better to take the stam and defense stuff.
You could always just keep some key pieces of gear as well and just swap them in and out depending on what the situation calls for.
_________________
Aramadin
Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:30 am
thanks, just made a bunch of gold selling the gear that was clogging up my bags ;p