Skip to content
Maintankadin

Life after Crystalforged Sword

fudomyou
Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Life after Crystalforged Sword

So while I'm relatively happy with my Crystalforged Sword, I also have a King's Defender and can't help wondering if there's a purple alternative I can get. I did some poking around Zul'Aman loot, Akil'zon drops a nice Prot weapon with the Amani Punisher - but that's a while off.

Is there any sort of decent stepping stone between the 121 spell damage from the BoE crystalforged sword and the ZA +217, which would have me competing against our shadow priest? I know that the Arena mace is popular, but I don't really like PvP with my paladin and am wondering what the other options out there are while I'm slaving away at Kara, heroics, and my guild's first steps through ZA.
Andox
Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:41 am
I would take the LC mace or the S1 mace, they are both good. Currently I haev the LC mace and it works kinda well for me with a +40SD enchant.
_________________
Ghinzu
Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:59 am
I'm going for the S1 mace, I know PvPing with Prot spec is pain in the ass. Thx god I was Holy before this and gathered nice gear, I can just sit in AV in healing gear and backup teammates.
Mellithe
Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:05 am
ZA mace is yummy yummy in the tummy
_________________
Winter is Coming
Aplus
Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:13 am
since the stam buff from 2.3, i've found it more than acceptable to use the stormcaller (thrallmar exalted) for the little extra threat to hold me over for the next 1-2 weeks until i get my S2 gavel.
_________________