Skip to content
Maintankadin

When I get Libram what do I change?

Dinedan
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:14 pm

When I get Libram what do I change?

OK, so I am currently uncrushable without the Libram at 102.48% in the gear shown in my Armory link below my sig.

My question is what should I drop out once I swap in the Libram? I am sort of leaning towards droppping Dabiri's Enigma (2.03% uncrush) for Darkmoon Card: Vengeance and MAYBE my Glyph of the Defender helm enchant (1.98% uncrush) for the Sha'tar Spell Damage Glyph. That that leaves me 1.51% over uncrushable.

I then could do any of the following:
1. Swap out Dath-Remar's ring for Iron Band of Unbreakable (more stam and armor)
2. Swap out Dath's ring for Protector's Mark (stam and Block Value)
3. Swap out Dath's for Delicate Eternium Ring (stam and dodge)
4. Swap out Crystal-Forged Sword for Continuum Blade
4. Replace Strength of the Untamed with Mark of the Ravenguard (stamina)

I also have the Cloak of Eternity (stamina) and the Goblin Rocket Launcher (stamina) so putting those in are options as well.

Help? I am not even sure the spell damage head enchant is worth swapping to if keeping it means I can do TWO of the above swaps for more stamina.

The intent of the gearing is for my first attempts at Kara - where I may be the only tank (gulp)

Thanks in advance for any opinions ...
_________________


Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Dinedan
kalbear
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm
I think you're going to just have to run the numbers and see. I wouldn't replace the helm glyph though; you don't absolutely need the spelldamage with that gear setup and you're otherwise fine.

Really, you should be set for Kara. You've got quality gear everywhere and once you replace that libram you don't have any real standout problems. The only thing I'd likely swap is the ring; Dath's is probably not as good as the eternium ring. The crystalforged sword is great and you should be okay for spell hit right now. Ravenguard may be better than untamed if you can afford it.

I guess I'd go with the darkmoon->dabiri swap, the dath->eternium swap, the neck-ravenguard swap, and you should have more stamina, still remain uncrushable and uncrittable and be good.

(I sure hope so, as what you have is essentially exactly what I'm going for)