Hi everyone,
Last night I finally got the 15 badges needed to purchase this libram. But before I made the purchase I got second thoughts. I never raid on this character and the possibility of doing any content beyond heroic instances in the next few months is very unlikely.
It is my understanding that the Libram of Repentance is basically a tool to get me the last bit of mitigation I need to reach uncrushable status. Since I cannot be crushed in heroics and I have no plans to go beyond them, am I better off saving these 15 badges and using them to get an item that is more useful in my situation?
For some reason my armory page is saying I am currently inactive and not displaying stats. But I buff to about 14k HPs, have 500ish defense, 13.5k armor, and am about 5 points shy of being uncrushable.
So is the Libram worth getting in my situation? And help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Here is my armory link in case it starts working again:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drenden&n=Barith
Barith
Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:25 am

