Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spaulders of Dementia

Gothyelk_
Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:00 am

Spaulders of Dementia

I ran heroic Sethekk Halls last night and was pleased to get these off the last boss. I haven't heard much talk about them and wondered what people think of them for a MT.

http://thottbot.com/i32073

I am currently using the Righteous Shoulders. I can reach uncrushable for Kara with some gear swaps.. but looking forward to my Libram this week to give me some flexibility.

The armor on these things is really nice, as is the agility. Strength will help my BV I guess. Just not sure of how much of an upgrade these are...

Thanks for the input.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Gothyelk
_________________
M'hael
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:13 am
eh i personally am not a huge fan of the spaulders. I would keep the righteous for the additional spell dmg and the 2 piece bonus in your case.


edit: and if at all possible get the t4 or the ZA shoudlers ^^
Oramac
Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:32 am
i use em, but only because they were a complete upgrade for me from what i was using, and i never win the damn T4 from our PUG gruuls on weekends. Sad they arent bad, just more suited to warrior tanks.
_________________
Guillex
Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:59 am
I'm STILL wearing Doomplate shoulderguards ... not even a tanking piece. ANYTHING would be an upgrade for those.

I r teh sadz pandarz.
_________________
Official thread killer

Odius
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:10 am
I'm still wearing Kaylaan's spaulders =/ It's the only green I've got left!
_________________
fuzzygeek
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:01 pm
They make me think of the Conquerer's set from AQ40 -- hybird DPS/Tanking. My warrior wears them, but they're pretty gross for a Paladin ... unless you can't get anything else.

I think the green shoulders with BV are better than these things for us, given that STR is ... uh ... yeah.
_________________