Skip to content
Maintankadin

+6 stats, or + 150 health - patch 2.3

Merodyn
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:25 am

+6 stats, or + 150 health - patch 2.3

So i just bought my chestguard of stoic defender, and when i look at the new badge rewards it feels like if i'm gonna collect alot of em i'm gonna loose quite alot of int.

What's your thoughts? Who enchant +150 health on their chest, and who enchants +6 all stats.
_________________
Nicos
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:26 am
The Chest enchants are a bit underwhelming. I was actually thinking of doing one of the new +10 stamina armor kits.
_________________

Kitria
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:34 am
10 stam * 1.1 (kings) * 1.06 (Sacred Duty) * 1.1 (Combat Expertise) = roughly 12.8 * 10 = 128 hp, 150hp still wins out, though the kit is pretty cheap!
_________________
Neuron
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:57 am
I use +6 stats normally, I value the 6 agi and 6 int. I like the concept of scaling, and as a paladin I like all stats.

Lore, however, thinks I am an idiot, and uses +150 hp.

It really makes very little difference, get whichever you can.
_________________


Warcrafter - The new CTProfiles.
Lore
Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:58 am
Meh, it's not really that big of a difference, 150 hp is just slightly more useful overall.

+6 all stats will net you about 80 hp, ~1/4 of a dodge, 6 armor, and 90 mana.

+10 stam will net you about 120 HP as mentioned previously.

+150 hp will net you... 150 hp.
_________________
Me, LOL!
moduspwnens
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:31 am
I'm not a math guy, but it seems to me that at one point or another, +6 stamina would win out. That may be pretty far down the road, but this +10 stamina armor kit is getting closer. Anyone with that aptitude care to investigate?
_________________
Warsong US
Lansky
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:38 am
Pre 2.3 I went with 150 health.

Post 2.3 I'll go with 6 stats as i'm trying to eek out avoidance while balancing health around 20k buffed, except for my T6 chest which will be 150 health as it my "omg need most health possible" chest.
_________________
Lansky BE Paladin Mannoroth
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Lansky
Palafix
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 am
Don't forget the 13 armor from +6 stats! 13 armor!
_________________
Nicos
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:54 am
I'm going to enchant it with +awesome.

You need around 400 +awesome to be in the cool crowd.

...

I'm still at -3000. Confused
_________________

Quean
Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:56 am
but you get ~500/level, so you should be doin alright by the time you hit 70 Razz
_________________
Aalryn
Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:02 am
ill be sticking with 150 hp
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>