Skip to content
Maintankadin

Illidari-Bane Broadsword

lusisia
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:17 am

Illidari-Bane Broadsword

I went ahead and finished the quest for the gold.

I'm just wondering if it's even worth keeping for some specific boss fights. I'm not sure that the +ap to demons is worth the lost spell damage on my CF. I'm just wondering if it has a niche.

I can't swap just yet midfight on someone like prince since I need the 15BR from my CF but maybe down the road?
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Melathys
Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:32 pm
I got the claymore...I use it daily for banishing demons...with the demonslayer enchant
_________________
adese
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:32 am
We already have such crazy threat against demons that it isn't really worth gimping your spell damage or tanking stats (depending on the weapon you would switch out) just for a little AP increase. Just use Exorcism with your normal weapon, and you shouldn't have any threat issues.
_________________