Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Gear in 2.3

Katrienne
Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:25 am

Tankadin Gear in 2.3

This is a consolidated list of new gear that tankadins might want:

1h mace Amani Punisher http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33283
Akil’Zon – ZA

Trinket Ancient Aqir Artifact http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33830
Zul’jin – ZA

Cloak Slikk’s Cloak of Placation http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33593
35 Badges

Chest Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33522
75 Badges

Chest Chestguard of the Warlord http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33473
Zul’jin – ZA

Feet Jungle Stompers http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33191
Nalorakk – ZA

Feet Sabatons of the Righteous Defender http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33523
60 Badges

Ring Signet of the Last Defender http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33499
Timed Loot – ZA

Hands
Bonefist Gauntlets http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33517
60 Badges

Head Battleworn Tuskguard http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33421
Hex Lord Malacrass – ZA

Legs Unwavering Legguards http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33515
75 Badges

Neck Brooch of Deftness http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33296
35 Badges

Shield Bulwark of the Amani Empire http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33326
Jan’alai – ZA

Shoulders Pauldrons of Stone Resolve http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33481
Akil’zon – ZA

Waist Girdle of the Protector http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33524
60 Badges

Waist Iron-tusk Girdle http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33279
60 Badges

Wrist Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33516
35 Badges

Total Badges = 435 (only pick one of the waists)

I might've missed one or two. For me, all of these items would be an upgrade (some more than others, lol). I'd love to see what other tanks are interested in!

Kat
_________________

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Katrienne
Ulushnar
Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:38 am
The Punisher's a mace, not a sword...

And i'm sure there's a list of all this stuff elsewhere. Confused
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

moduspwnens
Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:49 am
I appreciate the post, now I can see clearly what to look for. I haven't seen it outlined specifically elsewhere.
_________________
Warsong US
rozakk
Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:09 pm
blizard really dropped the ball on the design on hese items, or atleast obviously didnt have blood elves in mind. other than the helm (which looks ridiculous for other reasons), there's no 'bulk' to the appearance of this stuff, so it hardly even looks 'armorish', but rather looks like a painted on bodysuit, especially the chestguard.
Katrienne
Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:15 pm
I couldn't find a consolidated list of all the new gear (huge apologies if I missed it, I'm tired). I started this so I could do comparisions with my gear and try to figure out what is most in need of upgrade (all of it doesn't cut it as I only have 139 badges). Hope you find it useful. I see myself spending a LOT of time in ZA. Smile

Kat
_________________

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Katrienne