Skip to content
Maintankadin

Badges badges badges

Miessi
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Badges badges badges

I have some deciding to do now. Currently I have 29 badges, but I haven't bought a single thing with them yet. My real problem is actually what to go for first. Libram, shield or save them for 2.3? As it is right now, I am uncrushable if I use Shield of the wayward footman. So I don't really need the libram to get uncrushable. My plan was to go for the shield first, but now 2.3 is coming next week, perhaps there is something better to get first. However my current shield is utter crap. It is either the Netherwing spelldmg shield or The wayward footman shield.
Breastplate I'm using right now is the aldor revered one, and the belt is the shatari windicator one. Leggings is timewardens.

Should I stick to my original plan and get the shield, or what do you wise parlydans say?

I'm currently running 2-3 heroics per day, so badges are coming in reasonably fast.
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Mushroom, Mushroom
Miessi
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:40 pm
A SNAKE IT'S A SNAKE
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:46 pm
...as for the actual topic:

Get the libram. It'll open up a lot of other options for improving your gear and increasing your Stamina. Ignore the shield, the Crest of Sha'tar is nearly as good and the Nightbane shield is for practical purposes identical. You're much better off being that much closer to a piece of 2.3 gear.
Miessi
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 am
Yeah, you are probably right. After all, that libram is a very good upgrade since my current one really doesn't help at all as a tank.
Thanks for the help.
_________________
Ulushnar
Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 am
Why for the love of all that's holy, unholy, and agnostic didn't you get the libram as soon as you had 15 badges?
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

Ciandin
Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:46 am
purples purples
Utena
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:30 pm
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger
_________________
My new 0/46/15 build
Winchester
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:38 pm
I should be done with my badge farming before 2.3.
In total i need 285 badges (belt,chest,boots,cape,libram) atm i need just around 100 give or take a few. During the weekend im going to be farming around 5+ heroics a day. If everything works out i should have enough either just before maintanance or afterwards.
_________________
Winchester 70 Draenei Paladin - Shattered Halls EU