Allegedly my DPS is too low. I got some guy trying to tell me to use SotR over Seraphim.
Here's my talents: http://i.imgur.com/fYUnusF.png.
Now, I know my mitigation could be better. I've only used Seraphim for a little while. I find it incredibly clunky but it's what a lot of people use and is by far the better choice. I really dislike the rotation and found using Holy Shield a lot smoother, and easier. But for the raid team I chose Seraphim so I don't hold anyone back. However, advice from other Maintankadins as well as theorycrafters, mathematicians, and log dissectors is always a good idea.
Basically, if I'm tanking I pull with Avengers Shield then do Crusader Strike, Judgement, Light's Hammer, Holy Wrath, Consecration. Prioritising CS/Judgement during any of those prior spells. As soon as I reach 5 Holy Power, I use Seraphim. And then use any Holy Power I generate while Seraphim is on cooldown to use Shield of the Righteous. I also use Sacred Shield quite a lot as well as Divine Protection whenever I can.
I'm being told I need to prioritise Shield of the Righteous over Seraphim by a guy who doesn't play a Paladin. My DPS is under 10,000.
I'm using Theck's Weak Auras strings.
Here's a couple of logs links:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WhHwBDqC6Z3VJK1M
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4vZ3bCBq27NAgwxn
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... est#boss=0
These logs don't really do me justice. I sporadically take logs. I'll endeavour to capture logs when I'm doing my next LFR or Highmaul (LFR and HM roughly 2 days time).
My armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ken/simple
Anyway, I'm sure some of you guys can give some guidance. I'm seeing a lot of people use Holy Shield with Holy Prism. While I like the passive approach to Holy Shield, I'm told Seraphim is to go-to-thing. I choose Light's Hammer as it helps with healing, and does AoE damage. I'm solely using Seal of Insight.
I know I've bolded a lot. Mainly important bits and talents.
Any guidance and advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Valar Morghulis
Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:50 am
