What is the consensus on the choice between the tanking and the DPS cloak? I can see that the stats are better on the DPS cloak and the proc is helpful for DPS but I can also see how the tanking proc can be crazy powerful in progression content (kind of like an extra ardent defender when you need it).
On that basis I have been using the tanking cloak for this first week but the other day while waiting around for an ordos group to assemble I got a lecture (well more like abuse, but you get the idea) about how the tank cloak was garbage and I shouldn't use it and claimed this was the prevailing opinion of the paladin tank community and in fact the wider tanking community. I'm a firm believer in trying to learn for all situations, even ones where people are piling on, so I'm interested to hear all your thoughts.
Aquinar
Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:48 am
