I was recently invited to tank for a guild that works on 10H ToT, after having only cleared Jin'rokh on normal for a few weeks. I was dragged through, picked up the fights, got wrecked on a few heroics and got some new items. I severely under gear the rest of the raid and sometimes the content it feels like. I would be interested to hear what I can possibly do to fix my gear to minimize the amount of damage I take from this content (and still hold threat) or what pieces that I won I can swap my current gear with.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Nomiker/advanced
This is my tank, I can list the gear that I won if needed, or it is in my news tab. I also have a 496 tier shoulder token that I had not turned in yet, that I was thinking I might need to use to keep the set bonus.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Nomiker
Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:22 pm
