Last night I was doing 25man ToT with my guild and got to Ji-Kun, where unfortunetly we wiped more than once.
On our 2nd attempt I died twice (2nd death was I think not enough healing after res) but the first death was from what deathnote showed as a 1 shot, nearly 800k hit from only the 2nd talon rake, was hoping someone could help me understand if this was my player error?, either with me being undergeared (I dont think I am, hopefully) or rotation (as i think I messed up and did not have the Holy power for Shield or maybe miss timed it) should I need to use a large CD for all talon rakes.
My druid co-tank, was also baffled by it too, as we understand talon rake ignores armor so as he had no active CD's such as shield to help he should take more dmg than me, but he only seemed to get hit for 250k approx, I seemed to be getting melee hits from boss for that amount
I would really appreciate any help or advice on this and sorry If this is something I should already know the answer to or could find out easy enough reading up.
Charact: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Huso/simple (I have 11month old twins, so have found it hard to find time to play and really gear up)
Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/lkyicntejt06n0tl/sum/damageTaken/?s=10850&e=11100
Thanks
