I have been asked by my guild to provide a BiS list for myself to help in loot distribution. The problem is that I have never done such a thing before. I have tried to compile one with the help from this site and askmrrobot (the list of usable items) and would like your opinion on what I have overlooked (because there will be something
Weapon: don't really have a clue here
Shield: Greatshield of the Gloaming
Helmet: Lightning Emperor's Faceguard
Neck: Striker’s Battletags
Shoulders: Lightning Emperor's Shoulderguard
Cloak: Spikeshard Greatcloak
Chest: Lightning Emperor's Battleplate
Bracer: Frozen Warlord's Bracers
Hands: Pathogenic Gauntlets
Belt: Cloudbreaker greatbelt
Legs: Legplates of the dark parasite
Boots: Haunted steel treads
Ring: Band of the Scaled Tyrant
Ring: Durumus Severed Tentacle
Trinket: Soul Barrier
Trinket: Don't know whether or not I should continue running with two stamina trinkets or go for something else
All help is much appreciated, thanks in advance
