Re: Blacksmithing set, is it any good?
As a starting off tank, I recommend forgoing the haste route. Mastery/stam is a far safer route and 600 mastery rating on top of the hit/exp in a Dargonling is really good, as Econ21 stated. I do not really care about the haste bandwagoners...I'm one of them but I do know that as a starting tank, survivalability is key and learning how to operate as a tank is as well. Haste is not a survivability stat, it's a DPS one. Sure, you get a bit higher uptime on SoTR, but that's not gonna make or break you, ESPECIALLY with very little haste. What is going to make or break you, is your ability to stay alive, and that's going to come from stamina and mastery.
You're gonna be behind the curve a bit and probably meeting some higher ilvl dps and with luck, healers as well who can just power heal you. However, you're also going to meet the opposite and you'll have trouble staying alive as your group struggles through. You'll also probably have people pulling mobs for you, etc. Just be ready to expect that.
Rating wise, 7.5% hit is 2210 hit rating and 15% exp is 5100. However, you do not need that much for 5 man heroics, 6% hit and 12% exp should be your goal. Even if you cannot reach the 12%, don't fret about it as 6/6 is substationally good enough.
However, now there is 458 craftable gear that will enable you to get some higher stats over the 450s.