Hello.
Do you guys think being a haste prot paladin would work in challenge modes, or would regemming to stam and such be a better option?
Pat
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Vayacondios wrote:95% of my time is spent with SoI and battle healer, heroic 5 mans, CMs, heroic raiding, all of it. Love me some SoI and battle healer.
Pat wrote:Well, I did 3 gold runs last night (scholo/scarlet halls/gate of the setting sun), and the damage I took from the larger trash packs was pretty high. Thankfully however during those situations I always had some sort of CD ready, and the comp we are running rotates 2 stuns (warlock/ele shaman). I had originally been running the LFR vial from elegon and the normal lei shei's orders. My stam was low and scarlet halls packs were hitting me hard, so I decided to swap the orders for the relic of nizuao and that gave me a nice chunk of stam.
I may invest in the liquid courage to replace my now LFR stuff of nightmares just for the extra stam. I'd go under expertise cap though.