Seeking help with tank trinkets, I'm in a 10man raiding guild doing HC and sitting above over 600k and don't really need anymore stamina as I been doing well at controlling damage and strong healers in my raid. I was referencing askmrrobot to get more secondary stats for focusing on more haste to gain more TPS/HPS/DPS and sotr uptime as well. Askmrrobot suggested to use iron dragonling for the 1800 secondary stats, the trinket seems very compelling and its passive stats than other tank trinkets that either have proc that could be unreliable during boss fights when there's a situation of big hits are incoming to help smooth out dmg taken. Im here o ask my fellow protadins their POV on the iron dragonling trinket once easily getting the hit and expertise hard caps vs other trinkets.? Stamina is not really that important as the dmg spikes I'm not too worried only except bosses like lei Shi and heroic emp probably to give my healers breathing.
In addition, I read a recent post on blizz possibly shifting haste to be less valuable than avoidance, I wonder by blizzard increasing the effectiveness of avoidance stats then decreasing the value of haste, I would still think the hard cap and haste would prb still be good at smoothing dmg as the avoidance stat can produce spikey dmg.
jsantana
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am
