So i'm gonna be starting challenge modes this week and i want to know your thoughts about it :3
So i've just read this and I'm not going to chage my gear strategy but definitely i will equip an on use dodge trinket. I am thinking to equip http://wowhead.com/item=79329 and http://wowhead.com/item=77530 (great aoe dmg and it doesn't get nerfed as it is 450 ilvl.) BTW if anyone has a BiS gear list for Challenge modes it would be great :3 I will do one anyway.
Trash and bosses level are at par with raids i think so our hit/expertise requirements remain the same. So imo our stat priority would be Hit/Expertise(hard cap)>Haste>Mastery>Dodge/Parry. But what gems would you use? expertise/stam, expertise/mastery, pure haste for yellow...?
I don't know if i should use battle healer glyph and SoI, i think i shouldn't because the dps lost (SoI instead of SoR) and there is really no AoE dmg in most trash. So i would go with Alabaster/DP/Holy Wrath or Blinding light or Dazing Shield. (you can use Blinding light glyphed and then change it). Maybe change to focused shield for bosses.
Alantor
Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 am
