I'm not sure that's right. 240,000dps ? that's seems a very small (if you mean damage) or extremely high number depending on what you're applying it to, currently my fights are like 40k dps damage taken.
Colossus will be 800 HPS (it's an absorb not damage), over the course of a 5 minute fight it will absorb around 240,000 in damage.
The Windsong is going to harder to calculate, at least, it is for me.
I had it (song) on last night so my numbers will be a little screwy but using real numbers might be easier to figure this out although I could be totally wrong, I think it's closer to reals.
Stone Guard last night lasted 5:51, if I had used Colossus(5.1) it would have absorbed (800x351) 280,800 damage.
Windsong procs are supposedly independent, (mastery) proc'ed 6 times, for an uptime of 17.2%, additionally I only managed to keep SotR up 34% of the time during the fight (bad me

) so only half of all SotR's had an extra 1500rating or 2.5%, so that is 0.425% extra physical dmg reduction during the whole fight.
I took 9.4million in Rend damage and 4.8million in regular melee dmg (or 14,232,407 in total) so 0.425% of that is 60,488 (rounded up).
Lets take a longer more static fight, my longest of the night was Will of the Emperor.
It clocked in at 8minutes and 41 seconds, so Colossus would have absorbed (521x800) 416,800 in HPS.
Windsong, proc'd mastery only 5 times, an uptime of 11%, luckily my SotR was steady at 33%, now however only a 3rd of my SotR's are now granted that extra 2.5%, or 0.275% physical damage reduction. Will is all physical, I took 19,145,698. So that leaves us with windsong helping with 52,651 dmg. So I absorbed less damage with a longer time simply because I didn't get lucky with the procs.
Even taking the highest proc rate, which was haste, still takes us to a similar % as stone guard and 81,369dmg.
This is only in 5.1, from looking at peoples logs currently Colossus seems to absorb considerably less than is indicated by the 800HPS it will after the patch, currently it seems to only be around 25% of the totals it will be then. Also my numbers are reducing an already reduced number as I did have windsong on, however if my working out is anywhere near correct, it shouldn't be that big a shift.