Skip to content
Maintankadin

Web+Armory Based CTC Calculator

Solare
Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 am

Web+Armory Based CTC Calculator

Props to Kieble of Eredar (also "famous" for a very functional haste calculator as well) for making a CTC calulator which has everything you need.

Has buttons for:
  1. Str+Agl buff
  2. Mark/Kings buff
  3. Parry, Dodge, or Mastery food
  4. Mastery Elixir
  5. Strength Flask
  6. The stacking dodge proc trinket from Spine (all three versions)

Pulls data from your armory, so obviously, not very useful during armory maintenance. But, if anyone has ever asked a warrior, shaman, or death knight to group up with you to double-check your CTC, I think you'll like this little gem.

http://unyieldingvalor.com/calcCTC.php
Wonton
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

Re: Web+Armory Based CTC Calculator

Wow, extremely helpful! Much easier than having to do math to approximate how much Mastery I need to add.

Also, "You are 0.59% under cap." Grrrrr, just 47 mastery rating away. I guess I could buy the food, but I'm already spending 10 gold per run on Mastery elixirs, not sure if I wanna add another 10 gold for the food buff.
Schroom
Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Web+Armory Based CTC Calculator

I like it, it really helps when seeing someone in the arsenal and just want to check if he/she is on the blockcap or not. @Wonton: Hehe, we got some kind of mvp system in our guild which allows you, if your performance is well enough to earn a special rank that gives you food and flasks/elixirs other than the feast or Cauldron for free.
Solare
Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Web+Armory Based CTC Calculator

Or you could, you know, fish.