Sorry if this is the wrong place, but here's my dilemma:
I've hit CTC and now, from what I've read anyways, the major consensus is to stack stam, which I've been doing by replacing 20 mast/30 stam gems with 60 stamina gems. I've also considered using two stamina trinkets and regemming some of the 60 stam gems with 20 mastery 30 stam, though I'm not sure if this would be an improvement or not and definitely doesn't seem viable with my current gear. After reading a bunch of posts on here I've decided it'd be best to reforge parry (on helm for instance) into mastery, keeping the expertise and gaining more mastery. I've noticed that my dps has skyrocketed with all the expertise, which is definitely nice. Right now my dodge and parry % are pretty uneven and I really can't see a way to fix that with my current gear set. Does my setup look like it's optimized? Also, the only reason I'm using Soulshifter is because it provides a larger bonus to stam than Veil of Lies (not sure if this is the right move or not). Any and all tips are welcome; thanks in advance.
Semi-related: with 2 piece tier bonus are you guys/gals using judgment a lot more? I rarely have time to use it in my dps oriented tanking rotation, but I find that the small absorbs can be helpful, at least prior to big spikes in DS.
Here's my armory, hopefully new gear is showing up: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ear/simple
seezur
Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm
