Skip to content
Maintankadin

reforging in 4.3

nekkehd
Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am

reforging in 4.3

So how does it work now? Went to the reforger in stormwinnd and all I could reforge to was spirit. Is there a specific reforger for each stat?
Jeremoot
Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 am

Re: reforging in 4.3

This glitch appears to be happening to some people, and I have no idea why. All of the attributes show up for me, but for another member of my guild he only gets spirit.
RedAces
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

/console reloadui
and everything should be fine again
Treck
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

/reload does the same :P
RedAces
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)
KysenMurrin
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

/rl is from an addon, /reload has worked in the default UI for a long time though.
Treck
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

RedAces wrote:/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)

FU for making me aware of all the extra keys ive pressed for so long when reloading my UI ;(
Ezharon
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

Treck wrote:
RedAces wrote:/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)

FU for making me aware of all the extra keys ive pressed for so long when reloading my UI ;(

I was using /reload ui (pressing 3 more damned keys than you) :D
RedAces
Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

Treck wrote:
RedAces wrote:/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)

FU for making me aware of all the extra keys ive pressed for so long when reloading my UI ;(

gnihihihihihi
rodos
Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

I saw this problem too. I also have recurring problems where parts of the default UI on the left of the screen are at times unclickable. I usually see it in the quest window (unable to click "abandon") or the Dungeon Journal. I think it's a stacking problem that puts some kind of invisible layer on top of the UI rather than under. I've seen the odd visual artifact too which backs this up.

I assume it's caused by an addon, but I've no idea which one. It only notice it intermittently, and most of the addons I run with are of the "can't live without" type, so I'm not inclined to cruise around with them off for testing.

Although since the patch I've also seen problems with quest text in the log. The text fades out at the start like slow quest text is on, but the rest of the text doesn't show. Closing and reopening the window with the quest shown fixes it for that particular quest. So, maybe Blizzard just have bad QA in the UI team.
Kuripari
Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: reforging in 4.3

I have problems with the small icons in the quest list at the right side of the screen not being properly clickable at times. I had a major problem in the past with the glyph interface. I've since installed StrataFix and don't have problems with the glyph interface, but still have problems with the quest list.