Hey just saw the new weapon that Deathwing is supposed to be dropping from Dragon Soul. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77193
With that kind of proc, and seemingly low ICD, what do you all think this weapon will do to affect our stat priorities? I know at this point tanks should be CTC capped but is this going to change our gemming/enchanting/gearing strategies to pure stam? The heal isn't going to be huge at twice the 1.5% of your max HP but if the 6% buff to healing done/received affects this and if it procs all the time, it might merit changing the way we gear. Any thoughts on this? I know PTR is PTR and that weapon could change drastically before and even after it hits live, but I can't help but thinking that once a tank has this item, that self healing will be amazing.
Baek
Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 pm
