Hey all,
I just switched my off-spec from PvP Holy to Ret. My order of business was to buy the Item Level 358 PvP blue gear that has slowly been getting replaced with JP gear, Avengers of Hyjal rep, a 365 weapon, BoE strenght trinkets and soon to be VP gear since I am about to purchase my last piece of Primary Spec PvE Holy gear next week.
My weak spots continue to be helm and shoulder. Without a drop somewhere in Tier-11 (which I don't have time to do) or current Tier-12 (which I am very low priority for since I don't raid on my off-spec), are there any better non-raid drop choices out there for the helm and shoulder spots?
I know that there is a 365 helm drop off the Headless Horseman event this October but is there any other upgrade I can do right now?
Poptart
poptart
Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am
