Skip to content
Maintankadin

Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

frontallobe
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 am

Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

Hi Guys,

I'm trading in and out the 2pc bonus and still receiving the same Shield of the Righteous damage. (9315) Has anyone else noticed this not working? I do have the "Glyph of Shield of the Righteous" which does 10% additional damage. Maybe it's a bug? This is against boss level dummies.

2pc states: "Set: Your Shield of the Righteous deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage"

Thoughts?

EDIT: It is working. Make sure your scrolling combat text is picking up the spell Righteous Flames.
lythac
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

Doesn't it create 2 combat log entries?

You should have an entry for 1863 fire damage as well.
Aerron
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

lythac wrote:Doesn't it create 2 combat log entries?

You should have an entry for 1863 fire damage as well.


I think it's this. I haven't looked specifically at the log, but I always see a 2nd smaller number after each SotR.
leech2
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

according to WOL it does work.

Damage done - Shield of the Righteous
Actor Totals Hits Blocks Crits Blocked MissesPa Total
Keto 12040937 100.0 % 17 151027.4 2567465 2 96425.5 192851 25 371224.8 9280621 2 82651 4 4

Damage done - Righteous Flames
Actor Totals Hits Misses
Keto 2356443 100.0 % 42 56105.8 2356443 0




roughly 20% - little less
Jeremoot
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

Works fine for me, the fire damage is a second attack after the ShotR.
frontallobe
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

Here's what I have in the combat log. Am I just being stupid?

Frontallobe's Vindication is refreshed on Charred Flamewaker.
Charred Flamewaker suffers 1053 Holy damage from Frontallobe's Censure.
Frontallobe gains 703 Mana from Frontallobe's Judgements of the Wise.
Frontallobe's Judgements of the Wise fades from Frontallobe.
Frontallobe's Shield of the Righteous hits Charred Flamewaker for 19408 Holy.(Critical)
Charred Flamewaker's melee swing hits Frontallobe for 1702 Physical.
Frontallobe's Seal of Truth hits Charred Flamewaker for 553 Holy.
Frontallobe's Sacred Duty fades from Frontallobe.
Frontallobe's gains 1 extra attacks through Reckoning.
Frontallobe's melee swing hits Charred Flamewaker for 3409 Physical.(781 Overkill) (Critical)
frontallobe
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

Re: Prot Paladin T12 2pc not working?

Ok think I found the issue.. 1. I'm not seeing it in my SCT for whatever reason but it is showing up in combat log but it's just a bit later than expected it seems.

Frontallobe's Shield of the Righteous hits Charred Flamewaker for 19408 Holy.(Critical)
Charred Flamewaker's melee swing hits Frontallobe for 1702 Physical.
Frontallobe's Seal of Truth hits Charred Flamewaker for 553 Holy.
Frontallobe's Sacred Duty fades from Frontallobe.
Frontallobe's gains 1 extra attacks through Reckoning.
Frontallobe's melee swing hits Charred Flamewaker for 3409 Physical.(781 Overkill) (Critical)
Frontallobe's Censure dissipates from Charred Flamewaker.
Frontallobe's Judgements of the Just dissipates from Charred Flamewaker.
Frontallobe's Vindication dissipates from Charred Flamewaker.
Frontallobe has slain Charred Flamewaker!
Frontallobe's Righteous Flames hits Charred Flamewaker for 3409 Fire.(472 Overkill)
Frontallobe's Grand Crusader fades from Frontallobe.
Frontallobe gains Frontallobe's Crusader.