Played around a bit & was just falling back in love when I noticed that it was capping the combat table at 100%. According to the notes - "Support for combat table and correctly caps off at a total of 100%" - this appears to be deliberate. From what I see the calculator isn't artificially modifying paperdoll stats to allow for mob level (+/- mob levels makes no difference), it's just ignoring the extra 2.4% required.
Am I missing something? The author is the person behind Ratingbuster so I'd have thought he was much more familiar with this sort of thing that I am, but it looks to me like the addon has been fixed to be broken
If that's not the case, I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong with it. If that is the case, does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative that does basically the same job? Mr Robot is great & all, but it's a little too black-boxy for the level of customisation I'd prefer (i.e. mastery food, sub-optimal 10 man raid buff mixes, and being able to manually add/subtract numbers to see what various not-currently-in-my-bags gear/gemming/reforging swaps would do).
PS. Mods: I recognise this is halfway between a gear forum & an addon forum question, I posted it in the one I thought would get more responses
