Skip to content
Maintankadin

t12 tank legs :( and 2p bonus.

BlackNet
Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm

t12 tank legs :( and 2p bonus.

I got the t12 tank legs in BH this week, first time ever I got gear from BH. Problem is this, they make me look like some gay-cowboy with chaps on :( This is so not cool. Until I get the chest I'm going to use the guild tabard.

On that note I got the hands from valor and now have a 2p bonus. The 20% increase is quite nice but I find that on trash it's not that good.
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 am

Re: t12 tank legs :( and 2p bonus.

So you don't want to wear the cowboy chaps until you can wear a dress.

Got it.
Shathus
Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

Re: t12 tank legs :( and 2p bonus.

Nikachelle wrote:So you don't want to wear the cowboy chaps until you can wear a dress.

Got it.


Well.. if the chaps are ass-less, yah I'd probably want to be covered up too
Era
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Re: t12 tank legs :( and 2p bonus.

Personally I'm a little disappointed that it's an actual robe, and not a skirt attached to the leggings as it was in Wrath. I preferred it that way, really. :(