Skip to content
Maintankadin

Advice Needed

yappo
Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am

Re: Advice Needed

miracleman wrote:Hey guys i keep hearing rumours gem for pure mastery (prot pally).
Its our top stat now etc keep saying more people almost only mastery.
Should i do it to is it must is it verry good im confused :)
I keep aswell seening prot pally stam/dogde mostly but
Example lazeil paragon ful mastery almost is it verry good shall i get it to any tips/advice would be helpful thanks, :mrgreen:


Please direct your gearing-related questions to the gearing section.

As for your question: It depends. For more specifics see the gearing section.
masterpoobaa
Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Advice Needed

Yes, goto the gearing advice thread. Loads of info.

Short version that I follow:

Gem/enchant for stamina up until 150k unbuffed. (I like nice round numbers)
Then Gem for mastery, aiming for socket bonuses if they are useful.