I'm looking for any thoughts or suggestions.
This is my gear http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... eus/simple
We haven't had any success in raids so no raiding gear at all for me. I've read the guides here but it's all focussed on raiding and in that environment you have a lot more vengeance. I'm set up and geared for survival but my problem is pretty much every pull a decently geared dps will pull something off me and I end up spending the rest of the pull taunting and trying to avoid having dps or healers die. It is pretty much the least fun I've had in 5 years of WoW (this from someone who has the insane title).
I'm doing the rotation as best I can (within my skill level) but it just isn't enough particularly early in a pull. Should I drop survival talents for threat talents? SHould I drop my avoidance for more expertise/hit?
Any suggestions for a spec or gear set up for heroics that could help out?
bjanssen
Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm
