Skip to content
Maintankadin

Impetous Querry vs Throngus's Finger (Heroic)

Siral
Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Impetous Querry vs Throngus's Finger (Heroic)

I just won the Throngus's Finger in my last heroic run.

I've equipped it and I noticed that i lose (even after reforgin parry in mastery) about 1 point in general avoidance.

So is impetous querry too good or throngus not so strong even if Ilvl 346?
arktik
Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: Impetous Querry vs Throngus's Finger (Heroic)

Siral wrote:I just won the Throngus's Finger in my last heroic run.

I've equipped it and I noticed that i lose (even after reforgin parry in mastery) about 1 point in general avoidance.

So is impetous querry too good or throngus not so strong even if Ilvl 346?


Mastery is not avoidance, its migitation. You are losing avoidance due to dropping parry but gaining % block (mitigation). Mastery is better than any avoidance stat so stick with impetuous.